Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I think I've figured it out...

Okay, I think I have figured out how I am going to do this whole website/blog thing. I will use this blog to put up pictures of things we have done in class and/or assignments or activities we have done. More or less this blog will become more of a class journal.
If you want to know what is coming up, you will need to go to the link off to the side (Mrs. Barnum Class Updates). That site will tell you what we are doing, what assignments are coming up, and when something is due. Hopefully this makes sense!
So far I am really, really impressed with middle school students! My students are the coolest! I have be impressed with their desire to learn (they actually take notes and ask good questions), their ability to be on time (I have only had 1 late student so far), and their fun senses of humor! I am looking forward to the rest of the year!

No comments: