Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Apron Projects



My FACS students have been working hard on making aprons. This is a picture of one of the student's aprons. She did a fabulous job. The aprons are double-sided. The students will be wearing them in the foods lab when we start cooking next quarter. For the most part, students have seemed proud of their projects. I think they are always amazed at how easy the projects are when they finish. They have been using the embroidery machine to personalize their projects and they have done some fun things.

I haven't written in a while because I needed to find out if I could get in trouble for writing about and putting pics of my students on the Internet. I still haven't gotten my answer, but I am going to go ahead and continue posting without using face pics.

No comments: